A Phi Phi Islands excursion is on the bucket list of many people not just in Asia but for people all around the world. The group of islands became a household name ever since it was featured as the setting of Leonardo Dicaprio’s Hollywood film “The Beach”. People were left in awe after watching the beauty of island through the film as it clearly emphasized the natural beauty and serene setting of the place. Getting to Phi Phi islands is not that hard to achieve as long as you have enough budget for it. You need not spend a fortune for it as long as you are able to secure a plane ticket to Phuket, Thailand.
The most convenient and budget-friendly way to get to the group of islands is via express boat. You must first check the ferry boat schedules before planning on a trip so that you will not waste your time waiting for boat rides when in fact there is no schedule available at that time. There are different ports available that you can choose from when getting to Phi Phi Islands. Depending on your travel itinerary, choose a route that gives you better access to the places that you desire to visit in the island.
Phi Phi Island Excursion Notes
- Koh Lanta ferries only operate during the peak season
- Rassada Pier in Phuket Town is the only port that offers rides in and out of Phuket
- Tonsai Pier in Phi Phi is the only port that offers rides in and out of Phi Phi
- Nopparat Thara Pier is the only port that offers rides in and out of Ao Nang
- Saladan Pier is the only port that offers rides in and out of Koh Lanta