What should be Done to Get Rid of Man Boobs?
- Reduce Excess Fat: Fat is the main reason for your enlarged breasts. Men who are obese may develop moobs. Men who are not obese may also develop moobs when the fat is deposited only around the chest and belly areas. Avoid sugar. If possible avoid it completely to get the best results. Avoid fried food as well as packaged food. Avoid fast food. Drink plenty of water and regulate your food habits.
- Exercise Regularly: Shedding fat is not that easy. It requires regular exercise. Keep a rigid schedule of exercises to tone up the chest muscles. Push-ups are the best exercises to remove chest fat and tone the chest muscles. Use dumbbells and visit the gym regularly to tone up all the muscles especially in the chest. However keep the exercises within limits. Swimming and running will also help in this process.
- Creams and Lotions: Use Lotions and Creams that is available for external application on the chest. They help to reduce the size of the breasts. This will usually be a slow process but you will definitely see results when you control your diet and do exercise along with application of creams.
- Pills: There are many pills available that help to restore the imbalance of hormones in men. With genetically modified food and pesticides, food substances are destroying vital hormones in men. They have to be artificially restored through pills to restore the imbalance. You can also visit us at http://gynoguide.com for further information on this.
What should not be Done to Get Rid of Man Boobs?
- Let Surgery be the Last Resort: Surgery is very expensive and you might have a few after-effects after surgery. Avoid surgery. You can go for surgery if there are any chronic problems involved. It is best to go for non-surgical methods.
- Over-Exercising: Be careful when you exercise. Over exerting the body may damage your tissues. Excess fat is usually accumulated with lack of proper exercise. So when you over-exert you may over stress the body. Do it slowly and continually.
- Creams, Lotions and Pills: When you buy creams and lotions for external application on the body and for internal intake of pills you should take them from reputed places like http://gynoguide.com, so that there are no side effects.